Wednesday, February 16, 2011

About Me

My name is A’pa. I am 28 years old and I am the second daughter of my
siblings.

My hometown is in Tawau, Sabah. Before staying in Kuala Lumpur, I studied at University Utara Malaysia in Bachelor of Development Management. I made a lot of friends especially from Kedah and Penang while studying there. I got many experiences and memories. I learnt about things that gave me strength and made me more mature to survive living here in Kuala Lumpur. I have many cousins who are staying in Selangor. I will going to their house if we have planned something.

My favourite food are Chicken Soup, Tomyam and Fried Kueh Teow. I still remember when I first ate Freid Kueh Teow, I really don’t like it but now kueh Teow is one of my favourite food. After I work, my taste also have changed such as, last time I like KFC but now I prefer Mc’D and Pizza instead. 

For entertainment, I like bowling, watching movie and listening to radio. I play bowling at Ceinelasure and One Utama. The first time I played this game was with my ex-officemates. My bowling ball always end up in the alley side but now I can get a strike regularly. This is interesting game to enjoy with my friends and maybe I will try to play at Mid Valley near with my home. Besides bowling, I also like to spend my time at home wacthing tv and listening to radio, if I haven't planned anything. But I always plan early my weekend because I don't like to be alone at home. Hehehhe...

No comments:

Post a Comment