Thursday, March 3, 2011

My new friend

On Saturday afternoon, I met a new friend through the Yahoo Messenger. I think no longer wasn’t chatting in the social network, it was two years. On that day I was chatting with a man has using nickname Jebon. Hehehe…After I added him in my friend list, I saw his picture. I thought his 25 or 26, but I wasn’t asking him first. As usual, I was asking him about his hometown, where he live and soon. If you want to know, he was from Terengganu and staying in Shah Alam. He is studying degree in Tesl but I don’t know where his study because I forgot to ask him. Hehehe…

He also was asking my background. In our chatting, I told him that I was old already. Hahhaha…and he was asking my age. Then I also guess his age. I told him maybe 25 but wrong, he just 23. He told me that I also still young. I don’t think so 28 is still young. Huhuhu.. it’s ok!

During we were chatting, suddenly he asking my name. I realized that we still didn’t know name each other. He told me to call him Afiq. After that, I was asking him to story about his childhood. Actually his hometown is in Kuala Terengganu and living in modern housing but he always spend day at his grandmother’s house because it was near with his school. I told to him that I never reach in Terengganu. He was suggesting me to going at there because there are many beautiful places.

Besides that, I was asking about his favourite film. Lot of the film, he like watching Lord of The Ring film. I don’t know much of this because I didn’t saw until the end of the story. He also like comedy film and he informed me that he always going to cinema for watching movie.

While we were chatting, I was happy likes get long friend with him. I think he was friendly and nice person. I hope he will successful with his study and happy with his life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment